- Prep time :
- Cooking :
- Portions :
- 1 fresh pineapple
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) butter
- 15 ml (tbsp) 29 FÉVRIER® Maple Syrup
- 250 ml (1 cup) 35% cream
- 2 tbsp Greek yogurt 0%
- 45 ml (tbsp) 29 FÉVRIER® Maple Syrup
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- Pink pepper
For pineapple and cream :
- Carefully remove the skin from the pineapple. Cut along the length into 8 segments. Remove the stringy part from the middle.
- Whip the 35% cream with maple syrup. Add the yogurt, half the mint, and refrigerate.
- In a thick, stainless steel skillet, on medium heat, melt the butter. Add the pineapple. Increase heat, cook and caramelize. At the end, add maple syrup.
- Place the pineapple on plates, serve with maple-flavoured yogurt cream and sprinkle with mint and pink pepper.