- Prep time :
- Cooking :
- Portions :
- 2 l (8 cups) chicken broth
- 2 tbsp 29 FÉVRIER® Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 star anise
- Few drops of lime juice
- Salt & Tabasco to taste
Ingredients to add when ready to serve:
- 4 eggs (previously poached for 3 minutes in simmering water with 2 tbsp of white vinegar)
- 200 g soba noodles
- 400 ml (1 ½) cup baby spinach (100ml ( 3/3 cup per bowl)
- 4 cherry tomatoes cut in 4 (4 pieces per bowl)
- 4 fresh mushrooms or shitake, sliced (1 per bowl)
- 60 ml (4 tbsp) fresh coriander, chopped (1 tbsp per bowl)
- 2 green onions, minced
- Bring broth to a boil, add maple syrup, ginger, garlic cinnamon, star anise, lime juice, Tabasco and salt.
- Simmer 15 minutes.
- Cook Soba noodles and drain.
- Serve in a large bowl, starting with the noodles, then the vegetables. Pour broth and carefully add a poached egg.
- Sprinkle with coriander and green onion.